Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trick My Trick!

So....Halloween is coming up. Its getting a little crispy in the air, leaves aren't quite so bright a green, Walgreens has a big aisle of Snickers and cobwebs and crappy costumes with the name of whatever its supposed to be plastered across the chest. Last year I went round and round with the street bums who wander downtown actually snatching and stealing my rubber bats that hung from my front porch (I guess you could call it a porch). Yes, rubber freakin bats are fair game to bums. If you see a bum peddling rubber bats, kick him in the shin and say "I know where you got that bat, asshole!" By the time Halloween actually rolled around, Party City was out of black bats and I had to settle for retarded looking greenish glow in the dark albino bats. This angered me.
But this year I am back in the mood and to start things off right, I am playing the magic pumpkin. No, not the Great Pumpkin that stood up linus. I mean the Magic Pumpkin that made kid's heads fill with roaches and snakes in Halloween 3. So here's what's up. Through the month The Defective Agency will be posting up some Treats in the form of exclusive mashups on our Myspace page. I am going to be posting them up here as well AND maybe a week before Halloween (sooner if yer good) I will be posting up this year's Halloween mixtape. Its a doozy!
To kick things off, I have a spooky dubby reworking of Gorillaz' "Dracula" and D12's "Purple Pills". I call it "Dracula's Pills".
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2029540497a38cf9/
I will have another up within the next week so keep checking back!

No comments: