Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013....REACTIVATE!!!

I HAVE RETURNED! What's up gang?? So good to see you again!
It's not like I have been up to much since last we saw each other but my oh my it has been a minute since my last entry....
Well here's what's important: since we left off I have had many DJ adventures, many basketball adventures and also many basketball DJ adventures....
I took the "click effects" job at the Memphis Grizzlies which entails finding and playing all the music during gameplay. That has led to many questions, answers, anecdotes and adventures so i figured now might be a good time to reactivate the blog and keep things up to date in DJ/Grizzlies/Defective land....i plan to post new songs added to the playlist, requests i am looking for, and any fun stories i happen upon along the way.

So stay tuned and be patient with me! It's been a minute and I have lots of goodies to share!
Go Grizz! Go Tigers! Go DJ!

No comments: